Wednesday 17 April 2013

Magazine Advert



In this poster, I have changed alot from the original. After deliberation,  I decided that the coloured image I had included was a little too 'out there' and may have acted as a deterant for people reading the poster, and there for narrowing the possible audience it could reach. I also noticed some spelling mistakes I had made, which will need correcting.
Even though I have replaced the main image, I still wanted to keep the black and white image in some form. I have done this by giving it a lower opacity and giving it a more spooky effect.
 
 
This was the next development of my film poster. I have added some more text to the poster as I think it was just too simple, As the whole point is for it to advertise the release of the song. I added a release date, and a review that I made up which may atttract people to the poster more. However I still feel like something about the poster is not there yet, I want to develop it further, and hope to make it look more professional.
 
 
 
 
This is the first idea I came up with for my poster. It is very simple and eye catching which is what I wanted to achieve. I also wanted to make it clear what the poster was advertising. I also felt that I needed to stick with a simular theme behind my video. To do this I used traingles, in a loose form of tesselation. I also included a photo of Fran a charecter from my video, I did this because I felt that using a photo of the protagonist was a little too much, and Fran plays a central role in the video as she is the source of the love triangle dilemma she faces in the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment